Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 80 countries with 419,000 employees who share the same passion for service. Sodexo is the 18th largest employer worldwide.
Global strength, local know-how
Sodexo Qatar’ network includes vast expertise and opportunities in catering and facilities management services.
Making a difference
Team spirit being one of our core values, we enhance corporate culture and employee engagement with a variety of initiatives, including but not only:
- New Employee Expectation Meetings (NEEM)
- Annual Day celebration
- Best employee of the month award and other awards based on Sodexo values.
- Long standing awards for those who have completed 30/20/10 years of service with the company
- Employee Engagement Enhancement meetings.
- Camp Boss Day which is organized once in six months
- Weekly employee communication meetings
- Regular sports meet /games tournaments.
- Regular Intercultural/Religious celebrations.
- Employee Engagement Survey once in two years
- Performance management system to evaluate and improve employee performance.
- Issuing appreciation letters for achievements of employees.
Please send your inquiries, including feedback and requests for information.